Tuesday 22 April 2014

THERE IS MORE!

You may think I am crazy. I have been in Faith Tabernacle. Now Faith Tabernacle is the Headquarters of Living Faith Church Worldwide AKA Winners Chapel. It is till date an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records as the largest auditorium in the earth. It seats over 50,000 worshipers conveniently and almost without fail, it is packed out to overflowing every Sunday four times out there in Ota. I know! That's my home church! And this Cathedral was built debt-free in one year as an exta-budgetary expenditure!. Continue...


Yet! I have the deepest feeling that THERE IS MORE!

 
I have seen nothing less than 6 million people gather for a Holy Ghost Service in Redemption Camp of the RCCG! I have seen great wonders wrought there! But I leave every service wondering 'Is that all?' There must be more.

After I attended a Benny Hinn Miracle Service I wept! I wished there could be a part 2. I felt a longing for more MORE! And I had same feeling after watching in wide-eyed wonder while millions find Christ in a Reinhard Bonnke campaign. MORE MORE MORE!

I have seen Benson Idahosa, Kathryn Kuhlman, Billy Graham, yonngi Cho, hundreds of preachers! Anointed men and women of God. Each left me thinking 'Is there not more?' MORE MORE MORE!

 
When will I be satisfied? Haven't you guessed? When all the sinners on earth are saved. When all He sent me to turn saints! When every bar dries up and every brothel is deserted. When all the blind see, all the lame walk, all the deaf hear and there is not one sick saint!

When will I be satisfied? Today? Tomorrow? I don't know! ALL THAT I KNOW IS THAT I THIRST!

Evang. Eric Katchy

No comments:

Post a Comment