Thursday 6 March 2014

Generation X

 


Pastor Festus Aliyu is one of those destined to shake hell in this generation. I spotted him out in that conference for evangelists last year with Evangelist Daniel King and Evangelist Edward Metiko. Continue...



I took this snapshot with Pastor Festus Aliyu with a knowing that I was standing with one that is in tune with destiny!
I still barely know him but no sooner he was introduced than something leaped in my heart! I seem to recognise him as one of the would-be generals of our time. His Church in Kogi State is already having overflow attendance in TWO parked out services every Sunday. The prophetic ministry is raw I am told and miracles are reported. 
A crowd at the programmme few days ago in Ayangba
 

This is just a photo clip of a meeting held almost simultaneously with the Clash of powers in Port Harcourt. This programme held in Ayangba, Kogi state where by the way there is a teeming population of Muslims. Pst. Festus himself was a Muslim and got saved 1998 through the early hours preaching of a Deeper Life woman (morning cry!) The identity of the woman he never knew but the impact he'll never forget.

When I saw Born to Shrink Hell. I have people like Pastor Festus Aliyu and Apostle Frank Umeh in mind.

P.S
I will be writing a very short autobiography tomorrow to back my claim that I am born to shrink hell

Evangelist Eric Katchy
Port Harcourt, Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment