Tuesday 25 March 2014

GOD at WORK!!!

God is at work! Hundreds were saved every night of this crusade with Apst. Kenneth Katchy in Delta State, Nigeria!

It is with TOG-Tears Of Gratitude-I write this post. Kenneth Katchy as the name suggests is my cousin in the flesh. He came to the Lord almost about the same time as I did. When I heard in those days that he too has received a call to the ministry I was like Mary the mother of the Lord, rushing off to the Hill country to meet Elizabeth! Continue...


His message had a tone of victory. It read 'Over a hundred souls came to Christ yesternight!' I was overjoyed! The programme in Sapele Delta state saw miracles of healing touching the masses in attendance and many were delivered from demonic possession and oppression

The crusade which held in the interior of Delta, Kwale to be precise was a huge success and through to its theme was the Unbeatable Jesus at work!

I wonder whether we realise what is happening! While the undiscerning are waiting, wasting and mourning the passing to glory of some great men/women of God, new generations of leaders are taking the world by storm! Thank you Lord!

Evangelist Eric Katchy



No comments:

Post a Comment