Thursday 20 March 2014

Testimonies...


My true life story and also a testimony..

When I was in a village called Umuogbu(in Awka South local Government area Anambra state). I was playing football with my friends when I saw a woman cross the main road.

And my spirit spoke to me... "Patrick go and pray for her..."

I imagined it and laughed and said to myself "What power do I have to do this?" Continue...


Not up to 2 weeks the woman died... My mum told me that I cried so bitterly. My spirit told me "you see. .you see..."

I cried... that was in 2013. Since then I said to myself "I will never make that mistake again"

Later I moved to my village..(Umunneoke). On January 2014 I had a bad dream about a pregnant woman living in my compound. When I woke up I was hot all over and sweat was all over my body. In that my dream I saw the woman dead.

I said God forbid that to happen..not when I am the pillar of my compound. I fasted and prayed. I said "God...never will it happen"

Today my mum woke me up and said to me pray for that woman...she is in labour. I held hands with my mum in prayer... By the grace of God, this moment she is a proud mother of a bouncing baby boy. Halleluyaaaaaah!!!

Nwavulu Patrick Kenechukwu
Awka, Anambra State
Nigeria



No comments:

Post a Comment